How To Flash Doogee Y6 Nougat Firmware Stock ROM
Choose your backup and the parts you want to restore (it’s all selected by default). When you’re happy to proceed, tap the big Flash button. The whole process takes quite a while, and the screen will go black along the way. The phone will reboot when it’s done, so don’t touch it in the meantime.
We extensively tested Swift Backup and highly recommend it for offline and cloud-based solutions. You can learn more about Swift Backup and its different features, giving you an in-depth preview of what to expect beforehand.
- And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that.
- ADB backup lets you back up your device’s data to a file on your computer.
- However, you will need an internet connection to download the tool and firmware, custom ROMs, or recovery images that you intend to flash onto your device.
- If your Android device gets bricked by following this guide, then we at Droid Thunder will not be responsible for that.
- You’ll have to find the one that you like the most in order to get the best experience.
If you can learn the fundamentals and get a handle on NANDroid backups, you can take care of business more easily. Your Android device should be backed up in this manner.
Thus a backup can be used to restore your device to an exact state and thus proves as a lifesaver in case if something goes wrong. Moreover, many people prefer apps like Titanium backup for taking regular backups but it should be noted that no app can save every tiny detail of your phone as backup does. In this article, we’ll see some easy methods on how to take complete Nandroid backup and restore of any Android Phone. This is necessary as implementing such complicated flashing is risky and may increase the possibility of soft bricking your phone. Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process. So here’s an all-around tutorial to help you backup Android stock ROM (firmware) devices completely, from apps to complete firmware, we have got you covered. For every different type of data, we will try to provide you the most effective options to get the job done.
- So if your device gets bricked or boot looped, you only need to restore this backup and the device will be up and running.
- If TWRP is not an option for you (locked bootloader, unsupported device etc), you may want to check out Helium.
- The SP Flash Tool shared on this page is constantly updated to the latest version.
- Because Android isn’t loaded, the Android system files are not placed in memory, which means they can be accessed, edited and replaced.
- TWRP does have a touch interface while stock recoveries work without it and are based on volume keys and power buttons.
Choose the method depending on your phone’s current situation. You can either flash stock firmware on HTC U11 using the RUU. Or, if you have TWRP installed on your device, you can use method 2 to restore the Nandroid backup. Here is a collection of all the stock firmwares for Xperia Z3 ready to be flashed on your device with TWRP. Moreover, the ROMs are pre-rooted, so you no longer need to worry about losing superuser access.